Back in March 2020 with heavy hearts, we were forced to close our doors at The Old Parsonage to protect the health and safety of our guests, team and community, we hope to reopen on the 6th of July.
Please read this note from us with the necessary information to read before looking into booking with us.
The Old Parsonage is run by ourselves Izzi & Tim, we live on the premises with our children.
We understand the concern over the Coronavirus and we will do everything to protect our guests, us and our family. We have kept ourselves fully informed and up to date with UK Government health & hygiene procedures.
We have put in place cleaning & hygiene procedures to protect our guests and ourselves and will ensure that the running of The Old Parsonage complies with government guidelines.
Due to social distancing regulations, we will need to introduce temporary changes to our service – this may change pending the government announcements. This is our opening plan
- Check-ins and check-outs will be more strictly adhered to in order to allow a deep clean and proper 4 hour airing of the room between guests. Check-in no earlier than 4pm. We will agree on a check-in time with you in advance
- We will check you in personally but we will be wearing personal protective equipment, to respect the social distancing rules and protect everyone’s health
- We have hand sanitiser on our hall table for guests to use when entering and exiting the B&B
- In your room, you will find our risk assessment and guidance on how to maintain social distancing during your stay with us and in Mevagissey
- We will not enter your room during your stay and will not be able to offer our usual maid service
- We have a shared dining table which raises challenges for social distancing, because of this our breakfast service will only be available as ‘in-room’ picnic breakfast, there will be a number of daily choices to suit most dietary requirements
- Facemasks may become a necessity, but we recommend wearing them whilst entering and exiting the B&B, social distancing in the hall and corridors will difficult
We do not offer a lunch or dinner service. The pubs and restaurants are waiting for government guidance on reopening and at this stage, we do not know if any will be offering dine in meals/drinks. There will be a selection of pubs and restaurants offering takeaway service.
Please consider these service changes before making a reservation.