“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh”, Said Piglet at last, “what’s the first thing you say to yourself?”
“What’s for breakfast?” said Pooh. “What do you say, Piglet?”
“I say, I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?” said Piglet. Pooh nodded thoughtfully.
“It’s the same thing,” he said.
We take food very seriously, whenever possible we use local produce. Our butcher Kittows in Fowey supplies us with delicious handmade sausages, bacon & black pudding. Our milk, butter, cream and yogurt comes from the Trewithen diary at Lostwhithiel, fruit and vegetables come from West Country who supply seasonal and local produce. We use a range of tea and coffee products from a number of Cornish tea and coffee companies.
- Cornish tea & locally ground coffee
- Fruit juices
- Selections of cereals
- Trewithen natural yogurt
- Fresh fruit salad
- Toast and Boddington Farm preserves
- Hot sandwiches & baps with local bread
- Hot daily specials
Due to Covid 19 we have had to make some changes to our business, our rates are now room only, and breakfast is available as an extra at £10 per person per day and is now served to your room at an agreed time in a picnic basket and can be enjoyed as
- A picnic in your room, in bed if you fancy a lazy start to the day
- At one of the tables in the dining room
- On our tiny front terrace, nice if the sun is out
- To ‘take out’ with some local recommendations to eat your breakfast al fresco
- For those checking out the breakfast can be made ‘to go’ using recyclable & compostable disposables
If you have any special food requests please inform us when you book, we can cater for most dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, wheat & gluten free